This course aims to introduce blockchain technology and other distributed ledger technologies (DLTs), including smart contracts, tokens and NFTs, to increase each stakeholder’s understanding of the topic and inspire its application.
• Blockchain foundations and the trust paradigm
• Public and private blockchain network
• Digital Signature, public and private keys
• Introduction to Smart Contracts
• Crypto, Tokens, NFT, Design Patterns (ERC/IEP)
• Blockchain platforms (Ex: Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric)
• New business models
• Blockchain use cases in the Oil and Gas sector
The audience is Libra’s partners, aiming to dive into the blockchain ecosystem and explore its disruptive potential.
Previous knowledge is not required.
• 3 Zoom classes (3h each)
• 1 h/week of individual study (vídeos and papers)
• Outcome: brainstorming in the last class
Those classes will be guided by Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro – PUC-Rio, as knowledge transfer action from the Libr@Blockchain project.
Professors Gustavo Robichez DSc and Rafael Nasser DSc. are the course principals. The course will be presented by Ronnie Paskin, Paulo Henrique Alves, and Isabella Frajhof.
The classes will be presented on Tuesdays from 9 am to midday. It starts on April 28th, 2022.
Days of the remaining classes: May 05th and May 12th.
Course with limited number of participants
Filling up the registration form will not guarantee your participation; wait for the confirmation e-mail.